Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: First principls

  1. #1
    Ralph Snart
    Guest Ralph Snart's Avatar

    Post

    I am not complaining mind you. But who exactlly is in charge of this board.
    I could check through the Hostboard. But I first contacted this Site because it was where I was lead. When contacting a website for filmmakers on a Sci Fi network. that hosted a show called Exposure for young filmakers.
    So, it only made sense that even if my presumption about the exact chain of contact was perhaps a bit fuzzy; the closeness in the name and subject would be enough to draw the attention of one of the people I had researching my investment had I been involved in the origional planning stage of such a project.
    Be that as it may. I can only say that it is vastly satisfying being an international Jimmeny Cricket laughing stock pain in the *** paranoid moralist.
    Whatever that means.
    What Was I supposed to be doing again.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ickle_jim's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2002
    Posts
    179
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    do you ever make sense?

  3. #3
    Ralph Snart
    Guest Ralph Snart's Avatar

    Post

    Not really.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Curtin-Parloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2000
    Posts
    376
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You have to ask?

    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member SoulJacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 30th, 2001
    Posts
    612
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I'm in charge you **** .

    Anymore spam and you're banned. Seriously.

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 07, 2003 08:43 AM: Message edited by: SoulJacker ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member steven_craig's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2001
    Posts
    337
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    it was dale

  7. #7
    Inactive Member SoulJacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 30th, 2001
    Posts
    612
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I am Dale. Anymore from Partridge and YOU'RE BANNED. PERIOD.

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Generic Skinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2001
    Posts
    1,009
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Drawing on past dermatogical expeireince, the giant kipper beat me about the head. I woke up stranded in new orleans with a microphone in my jeans and three cans of gasoline. Which leads me to my next point? How can I make DV more like film? Happy, slappy housewife knows but she won't tell me because I rejected her attempt to make the brussel sprouts more interesting by frying them. I said YOU CANT FRY BRUSSEL SPROUTS! Not if you want your DV input to funtion properly anyway. But suffice to say, and it is, therefore an algamation of previous thoughts on separate issues of space time continum and cut price aftershave.

    Look at me I'm Snart.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •